DR Koncerthuset and Covid-19
We are very happy to have our audiences back at DR Koncerthuset, and we are now able to fill our halls and studios up to full capacity. Furthermore, it is no longer required to show a Corona-pass to get access to DR Koncerhuset.
We take good care of you at DR Koncerthuset
The safety and security of our audiences, artists and staff still have top priority for us at DK Koncerthuset. We always follow the Ministry of Culture’s latest guidelines for the holding of cultural events, and when you come to us for a concert, you can rest assured that our staff with help you to find your way around the concert hall and also our bar and foyer areas.
Here are some of the measures we employ to take good care of our audiences:
- There is access to hand sanitizer at the entrance and in the foyer area
- All surfaces are disinfected between each concert, e.g. seats/chairs, handles, banisters, etc.
- We have distance markers in areas where queues may occur (e.g. lift, bar, ticket scanning and toilets)
- There is constant ventilation in all areas used by visitors, so that the air is replaced on an on-going basis (no recirculation)
- Extra exits are used to facilitate getting the audience more smoothly out of the hall after the concert.
Thank you for your understanding
We greatly appreciate the patience and co-operation we have received from our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back to DR Koncertuset. Thank you very much and see you again soon.
If you have any questions, please contact DR Koncerthuset’s Customer Centre by e-mail email@example.com.
This page was updated on 1st September 2021.